Saturday, December 1, 2012

quotes

Epictetus: [i] We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. [/i]

Dr. Seuss: [i] Say What You Mean & Mean What You Say [/i]

Proverb: [i] Where there's a will, there's a way  [/i]

Winston Churchill: [i] The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. [/i]

Robert Frost: [i] I took the road less travelled by, and that has made all the difference. [/i]

George Carlin: [i] Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away [/i]

Brian Cramer: [i] Love is like a Rubik's Cube, there are countless numbers of wrong twists and turns, but when you get it right, it looks perfect no matter what way you look at it. [/i]

Vincent: [i] I was never more certain of how far away I was from my goal than when I was standing right beside it. [/i]

Proverb: [i] Do unto others as you would have them do to you  [/i]

No comments: