Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Volunteer

Volunteered today at this event. Overall it was ok, mingled a bit, still working on my communication skills, got home a bit late, around 9-ish. Heard that economy's slowing down a bit so this company isn't doing any hiring at the moment but still doing ok.

Won some cool stuff, got an umbrella + toque. Cool stuff. Learned something interesting, if the projector is on keylock mode, you just hold the green button (power on) for 10 sec or so, that will remove the key lock and then you can turn the projector off with the red button. Neat stuff :D

And I got the chance to talk to Ms. El. Interestingly, met her 2 times this sem now, had a class with her last sem. Maybe I'll give my contact the next time that Ms. Serendipity is on my side. Good luck with your interviews!

No comments: